Discoveries | Enterprises | Adventures — three categories for interesting websites or strange facts:
- d i s c o v e r y — there are a few German magazines / journals about science and politics completely for free. Click the specific links for subscription info and / or download links:
- e n t e r p r i s e — Ossis vs Wessis is my own little collection of things or daily habits that separate people from Eastern Germany and Western Germany to this very day, 25 years after the reunification of Germany (right now it’s only available in German, but I’ll translate it into English if there is interest).
- d i s c o v e r y — One In Eleven (a blog about a gay footballer). He is also on WordPress.
- a d v e n t u r e — exibition about Lawrence of Arabia in Oldenburg (21 Nov 2010 – 27 Mar 2011)
- d i s c o v e r y — Daily Writing Tips brings you all that, useful posts all around writing creative and informative texts.
- d i s c o v e r y — Fußballfans gegen Homophobie is a German site iniciated by fans of the fottball club Tennis Borussia Berlin. Their icon is the now famous kiss between former Man United colleagues Gary Neville and Paul Scholes.
- e n t e r p r i s e — the Great Arab Revolt Project is an excavation project to investigate the First World War archaeology in Jordan. It’s planned for 10 years in will hold its 6th campaign in November 2011.
- d i s c o v e r y — like Persepolis by Marjane Satrapi there is another comic book about Iran: Zahra’s Paradise can be read on the blog of Amir & Khalil.